How to Export Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar?: Yahoo connects your friends, family and business associates together. Yahoo mail acts as a medium of communication. You can experience stable mail service with Yahoo mail. Yahoo also assists its clients with an offline service. It provides storage space for all your emails.
Why to Export Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar?
There are a few reasons why people wish to import Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar:
- While you use Google Calendar software you can operate your account in both offline and online mode on the other hand if you are using Yahoo mail service then you can only operate though online method.
- Yahoo is a web-based email service and on the other hand Google Calendar is operated both in windows and Mac. Google Calendar is comparatively more compatible platform than Yahoo mail.
- As you all must know Google Calendar is more expensive than Yahoo that is why it offers various services which Yahoo does not offer. The management environment that Google Calendar offers is very dynamic.
- Google Calendar offer you unlimited storage capacity to store all your mails. Storage capacity of Google Calendar is more as compare to Yahoo mail.
These are the reasons because of which people wish to impost Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar.
You Might Be Like This Topic: How to change password on yahoo email account on iphone
Lets Find Out How to Export Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar?
Mentioned below are the methods with the help of which you can import your yahoo calendar to Google Calendar:
- Log in to your Yahoo account using your login details.
- Go to the top left corner of your screen and then visit the calendar option.
- Under the My Calendar option click on Calendar tab.
- Choose the Export option to export your Yahoo calendar.
- Download the calendar file if you wish to export the calendar.
- Now when you are done with it login to your Google Calendar account.
- Look for the add calendar option in Google Calendar home page.
- Click on the “Form File” option.
- Open your web browser.
- Now choose the download file and press Open button.
- Click on the Save button to complete the process.
If you want to add more calendars you just have to repeat the same steps and you are good to go.
Manual Approach to Export Yahoo Calendar to Google Calendar?
You can also import Yahoo Calendar to your Google Calendar account with the help of manual approach:
- Log in to your Yahoo account.
- Go to the Calendar tab, where you will find all your created calendars also.
- Choose the Calendar you want to export to Google Calendar. Click on the drop-down menu arrow.
- Click on the export button to complete the procedure.
- Start Google Calendar and then choose import and export the calendar which you downloaded to import on Google Calendar.
- Click on Next button to continue.
- Select an ICS file that opens in the dialog box window and choose calendar under the list of all files.
- Press OK Button. Now your Yahoo Calendar will be exported to the Google Calendar.
Export Events form one Calendar to Another?
Follow the mentioned below steps to export events from one calendar to another:
- First, you have to open Google Calendar. If you will try to export it with the help of your Google app that is not possible.
- On the top right corner of the home page click on the Settings tab.
- In the menu in the left corner, you will find Import and Export tab.
- Now click om the Export button.
- After that you will have a zip file and export the calendar from which you wish to export the events.
You Might Be Like This Topic: How to Setup Yahoo Messenger and Get It?
I hope this article was helpful to you if you think the same comment down below in the comment section and do let us now if you have any doubt related to the article. We have tried to answer all your questions and provided solutions to all your problems.