We all know that passwords or passcode are most probably one of the most important things in this modern growing world and no one of us can afford to forget the password but somehow one forgot their password or passcode.
Learn more about it atHow To Setup Hotmail Account On iPhone?
So here we will let you know the easiest steps to how to recover or reset Hotmail password and yes no need to panic or worry your password will be recovered easily.
How To Recover Or Reset Your Hotmail Password?
You should know that you need to use outlook.com to reset your Hotmail password. And yes no need to worry it is quite easy to reset your Hotmail password if you have forgotten it.
Learn more:How Do I Reset Outlook Password?
There can be a lot of reasons that you forgot your Hotmail password as in that your password must be too long or lengthy so it been tough for you to remember it or it may be a long you entered.
Your Hotmail password so now after a long when you entered your password you are facing trouble in remembering your password and now you want to recover your Hotmail password which can only be done by using outlook.com.
So when you reach the outlook.com log-in screen, now you just need to follow the simple and easy steps on the screen to reset Hotmail password or to recover your Hotmail account password and to choose a new one to access your hot mail again.
And yes you need to use outlook.com instead of hotmail.com because as the former is to how to access your hotmail.com email, yes both outlook.com accounts and hotmail.com accounts are accessed through outlook.com.
Steps to Reset Hotmail Password
Hotmail reset password or how to recover your Hotmail password is damn easy to do, no need to worry or panic there is nothing big to deal with, Hotmail password reset can be done in a few easy steps, you just need to follow these simple instructions to just verify your identity and get a new password to get back into your account.
Here are the steps used for computer:
- The very first thing to do is open outlook.com on your web browser you can decide on any browser chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc., and then select sign in to your hotmail.com.
- Secondly, you need to add your Hotmail email address and then choose next.
- Now select the forgotten password link at the bottom of to enter the password box.
- Select to show more verification methods to verify your identity.
- Now you need to choose an appropriate option from that list:
- The text option sends a text message to you to help you to log in or to help you to recover your Hotmail password. But first, you need to enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- The email option simply sends you an email that contains a password reset link as a file. And in order to process this method, you need to enter your full address.
- The last one is another option which is that if you are not able to have access to your email or mobile number then you need to use the authentication application or website to reset your Hotmail password.
- Now you need to select send code if you picked the email or the text message option or you can select next if you are using the application instead of using the website to reset your Hotmail password.
- Now you need to follow these important steps that is:
- You will receive a code sent to your mobile number or email account and that code is quite important and you need to the sender that code to the web page to reset your Hotmail password.
- If you don’t have access to any of the methods you can easily follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity and to choose a new password.
- Enter the password on both sides and do confirm your password and now press next to finish resetting your Hotmail password.
How Do I Contact Hotmail by Phone?
Although there is nothing too big to deal with you can easily contact Hotmail by phone. Hotmail does provide customer care services and their contact number is 1-888-712-0529.
You can easily reach out to the customer care services of Hotmail by phone for technical support or you can contact them if you face any bugs or any issue which you can not fix on your own.
Learn more:How Many Hotmail Accounts Can You Have?
You can easily contact Hotmail by phone for support when using Hotmail whether it is the office version or the outlook.com website.
Not a big issue to deal with this can be sorted in a few moments. You simply need to reset your Hotmail password on your iPhone and here are the steps to do so:
Steps to reset Hotmail password on iPhone when forgotten:
- You need to activate your iPhone and tap on the Outlook app icon.
- Next from the bottom of the page, you need to enter your email address and then select the forgotten password option.
- Now you have entered the characters that will be visible to you on your screen and now select the next choice.
- Now you can choose the recovery choice between email or text.
- The minute you select the one option you will receive a security verification code. Enter that code in the field that is shown to you. It will automatically redirect you to the reset the password page.
- Now the last step you can choose your new password here and confirm it by retyping it. Hence, your Hotmail password reset is done on iPhone.