If you want to edit or change your name on your Yahoo Mail account, you need to go to the personal info page on the website of Yahoo. Yahoo allows you to update your name and change your identity anytime you want.
Your name appears on the top of the page of Yahoo. This name is usually visible to other users of Yahoo also. For instance, the name will appear next to the comments that you have made on Yahoo News.
So, to change your name or nickname, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, open up your yahoo personal info page.
- Click the Edit button located in the top right corner of the page.
- Click and then edit the name that you want to update.
- Click the “Done” button in the top right corner of the page.
- And now this will change your name on your Yahoo account.
How to Change My Name On Yahoo Mail?
According to the official website of Yahoo, you can change your name with such easy steps. You just need to change the “sending name” or “From,” which will be shown to the recipients. To do this, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail.
- On the Menu Icon, click the setting and then go to the more settings option.
- After then, you need to click the “Mailboxes” button.
- Now, choose the account in which you want to make the changes.
- Once done, you need to click “Your name”.
- Now, Edit the name or delete it.
- Click save to confirm the changes.
How Do I Change My Last Name On My Yahoo Account?
How to Change My Name On Yahoo Mail’s Mobile App?
- Open the Yahoo Mail app on your mobile phone and tap on your profile icon on the top-left corner.
- Tap on the option “Manage Accounts.”
- Then, Tap on the option “Account Info.”
- Tap on “Personal Info.”
- Click on the “Edit” option to edit your name.
- Here, you can edit your first name, last name, and nickname. Tap on the one you would like to change and type in the new name you want to change.
- Tap “Done” to save your new details.
How to Change My Name On Yahoo Mail’s Website?
- Open up your device’s browser and log in to Yahoo Mail.
- Then click the profile icon in the top right corner.
- A pop-up bubble will appear under the profile icon. Click on “Account Info.”
- A new tab will open up in your browser, bringing you to your “Personal Info” page. Click “Edit” in the top right corner of the page.
- Here, you can edit your first name, last name, or nickname. Click on the one you’d like to change and type in your new name.
- Click “Done” to save the new changes you have done.
You may also like to know: How to change yahoo mail phone number?
How to Create a New Username for My Yahoo Email Account?
To create a new username for your Yahoo email account, follow the steps given below:
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on your Internet browser on your device.
- Click the “Gear” icon in the upper right corner of the page, and click “Mail Options” from the menu.
- Click the option “Mail Accounts” from the menu on the left side of the screen, and then click the account whose outgoing name you want to change.
- Type your new display name in the “Sending Name” box, and click “Save” to save your new name.
- Now your new name is saved and it will show up from now onwards.