Microsoft has released the latest version of Windows. Before that, we had just some news of the new Windows 11 update but now we have an update of Windows 11.
Finally, Microsoft has started installing Windows 11 to Windows 10 PC/Laptop with just a few clicks. Just follow the given steps below carefully to Upgrade to Windows 11.
Well. There are many ways to Upgrade to Windows 11 and these are very easy steps. Here on this page, we will tell you how to update to Windows 11
Before the update, we should know the requirements of Windows 11.
There are many requirements to update Windows 11 in your system. If your system is not advanced then you are not able to use Windows 11.
You may also like to read: Windows 11 Reviews
These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 11 on a PC. If your device doesn’t have this quality. you may not be able to install Windows 11 on your device and might want to consider purchasing a new PC.
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB)
Storage:64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:
Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
Switching a device out of Windows 11 Home in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Learn more about S mode here.
For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
Windows 11 is real, and it’s a big update.
You may also like to read: Troubleshoot Windows 11 update problems
Windows 11 brings some major changes to the operating system. It includes rounded corners, adds animations, and makes the operating system feel more modern. The Taskbar has a new layout, and the overall look of the OS appears fresh. Many of the changes seen in Windows 11 were first demonstrated in Windows 10X, a new version of the OS that Microsoft announced in 2019. Windows 10X is now on ice to focus efforts on the full version of Windows.
How to Update Windows 10 to Windows 11
Well. There are many ways to Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11. here on this page, we are going to give you all directions.
Through Windows 10 Only
- Open Windows 10 on your
- Once your computer/ laptop is on, go to Settings
- or use CTRL + S and search
- After settings, click on Windows Insider
- Click on the Get Windows Insider program will start loading.
- Now you need to link your account – must be a Microsoft
- Now you have to sign in with your
- Once you are logged in, your account should show up in the windows insider
- then click on Update and
- Click on check for
- Now Windows 11 is downloading on your
Windows 11 Update From Windows 10, 7, 8
Many users are finding it difficult to Free update their Windows 10, 8, and 7 into Windows 11 New OS Releases Date in India.
But make sure your system fulfill the minimum requirements for WIN 11 Update as per Microsoft’s official releases. Here are some steps which might be helpful:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. And then, press Register and Sign Up. If you’re already a part of the Windows Insider community, you can sign in to your account and click Start.
- Review the Privacy Statement and terms appearing on your screen and click Submit.
- Select Dev Channel from the Insider settings to download and install the current Windows 11 build meant for Windows Insider Preview and hit the Confirm.
- Your machine will now ask you to Read the Microsoft Insider Privacy Statement and Once you have reviewed the statement and terms, click on Confirm.
- Now, press Restart Now to restart your machine to get the Insider Preview.
- After restarting, make sure you are connected to an active Internet You can then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click the Check for updates button.
- Your PC will start downloading the latest build from Microsoft.
Read also: List Of Windows Problems & Their Solutions
Windows 11 has certain minimum hardware requirements that must be met to download the Insider Preview build. You can check out those requirements from this article you just scroll up.
I hope you will understand how to update Windows 11.